MMOMFBB is perfect... not just the saying but the scent! It's all Cherry Blossoms, a mix of the most luscious tart and sweet botanicals.
Top Notes: Apricot, Cherry, Cherry Blossoms
Middle Notes: Musk, Red Fruits
Bottom Notes: Rose, Sandalwood
These candles are pretty amazing, if I do say so myself! One candle will fill your entire room with ease!
Fragrance Oil: Maximum potency fragrance made with natural ingredients
Wax: Soy blend, biodegradeable, clean-burning, non-toxic wax refined in North America
Jar: 100% recyclable, sustainable glass jar
Burn Time: up to 45+ hours, ultra-fragrant, clean-burning. Perfect for mid-size to large-size rooms
Wicks: 3 wicks, 100% natural cotton fiber blend engineered to burn clean in candle with high levels of fragrant oil
Size: 14.5 oz Tumbler
Hand poured on the south side of Chicago
- Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least ¼ inch. This prevents uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
Burn for 2-3 hours each time you light the candle. This will help the candle burn evenly, and remember to trim wicks before each burn. Learn more about burning time here.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or lit while sleeping. If you are going to leave the room or go to bed, be sure to extinguish all candles first.
- Never touch or move a burning candle. Never move a candle container when the wax is liquified.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For safety measures, stop burning a candle when there is ¼ inch of wax left in the vessel.
- If burning multiple candles, place each candle at least three inches apart from one another. This is to ensure they don’t melt one another, or create their own drafts.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Before re-lighting, let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts.
- Use extra caution when burning candles during a power outage. Battery-powered lights like flashlights are much safer sources of light during a power failure.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lit candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle, if available, as it’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Do not use water to extinguish a candle, this can cause the hot wax to splatter and could break a glass container.
- Before leaving the room, make sure your candle is completely out and there is no glow coming from the wick ember.
- Do not touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.
Preserving Your Tee
Preserving Your Tee
Turn garment inside out. Wash Cold. Dry Low. Iron inside out. No bleach. No fabric softener. Do not dry clean.
Using Wickless Candles
Using Wickless Candles
Drop one or two tarts into your warmer and enjoy. Each cube lasts approximately 10hrs. Replace when you can no longer smell them. Replace by melting down the wax by turning on your warmer. Drop in a few cotton balls to soak up the wax. Use a paper towel to clean the excess left in warmer.
What Makes Robbin Patrice Special?
Robbin Patrice was started with Janessa's last $32.76 as an accessories brand with nothing but handmade and selected jewelry. Later, we became Swanky and added soap and other body products. Yet, the dream was to always have Robbin Patrice be a lifestyle brand with nothing but wearable art. Today, we're just about there. Welcome to the journey!
Our Wickless Candles are a shop fave, literally all scents sell out. Heavily scented and long lasting.
Our soaps and other body products are handmade with love, the finest oils, herbs and fragrances.
Timeless and conversation worthy pieces. Handmade and personally chosen pieces.
Heavily scented, you'll continue to smell it even after it's put out. Three wick and pretty.
We strive to create products that start conversations that are reflective of th people that wear them. Wearable Art that speaks for you. Plus, the creator of Robbin Patrice is an introvert in every sense of the word... need I say more? Clothing that speaks for you!